Rose & Hibiscus Body Oil
- All natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Illuminate, nourish and moisturise your skin with plant based oils and skin loving ingredients
- Organic, natural and quality sourced ingredients from around Australia & Overseas
- Made in Australia with love
- No Sulphates, No Parabens, No Synthetic Ingredients, No Harsh Detergents, No Mineral Oils, No PEGs, No EDTA, No Fragrance
- Smells like rose petals and oranges, yum!
I'm the sensual type and my aim is to make your skin hydrated, soft and glowing. I'll gently cover your body with my natural oily goodness of grapeseed oil, olive oil and avocado oil, which will absorb nicely into your skin.
Then I'll further enrich your skin with my nourishing coconut oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e to restore hydration and give you a natural glow.
My rose and hibiscus infusion will leave you smelling like fresh rose petals in the summer time.
Hey gorgeous, hydrate and illuminate your skin with natural plant based oils, infused with dried rose and hibiscus flowers.
Apply a small amount of oil to your skin and rub in a circular motion until absorbed.
We can catch up more than once a day if you'd like, but make sure you use me at least once a week so I can get to work on nourishing your body.
Store in a cool and dry place (below 25°C/77°F). Avoid direct sunlight after use. Apply with 30+SPF sunscreen when exposed to sunlight.
| 125 ml |
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Farnesol*.
*Naturally occurs in essential oils
Avoid during pregnancy. Check ingredients prior to use and patch test first. For external use only and please avoid your eyes. If irritation occurs please discontinue use and seek medical advice.